Mad Mobile works with the world’s leading retailers to deliver segment defining, highly integrated mobile solutions. The Concierge offering is a mission critical application that provides in-store team members with clienteling, assisted selling, mobile point of sale and other key capabilities that deliver the future of retail. Concierge integrates existing retail investments including CRM, POS, eCommerce, Order Management, ERP, Payment, etc.
Each Concierge implementation is powered by our Customer Success organization which leverages our Concierge Mobile application, our Concierge Cloud platform, along with dedicated connectors to in store systems like payment devices and POS systems. The Solution Architect is an key role in the organization that works closely with our Product team and our implementation teams to ensure that the Concierge solution is successfully configured, deployed and scaled for each of our customers.
- Ability to survey, develop and maintain the high level solution requirements for a massive enterprise deployment crossing multiple companies, data centers, systems devices.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software solutions including communications technologies, customer relationship management, point of sale, payment, ERP, workforce management, etc.
- Extensive experience integrating systems through APIs including REST and SOAP interfaces, ETL transformations, and other basic systems integration approaches
- Strong knowledge of security, identity management, authentication standards, etc. including OAuth, OpenID, etc.
- Great visual communicator, able to create architectural documents that describe systems, integrations, software delivery approaches, data relationships, invocation sequencing, networking and other key concepts using tools like Viso / Draw.io etc.
- Experience acting as the primary or lead solution architect on large scale enterprise software deployments.
- Experience communicating with customers/clients in a professional manner
- Some travel, less than 25%
Nice to Haves:
- Previous retail systems integration experience
- Previous work with points of sale and payment solutions including payment gateways
- Experience working with implementation project teams as a consultant, architect or other primary technical leadership role
What We Offer:
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym
***Company-paid benefits – Health, Dental, and Vision & matching 401(k) Plan
Our office is located in Rocky Point with a waterfront view nearby the Westshore business district, Tampa International Airport, downtown and convenient to Clearwater and St. Pete Beaches.