Mad Mobile is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team and serve as a key contributor to the overall direction of our company, focusing on the mobile industry. Not only will you drive the success of our product, but also define larger opportunities of other offerings and products we will develop in the future for this space.
The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter, focused on providing project management and leadership in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic.
In this role, you will continually engage product owners/analysts to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated, prioritized, and ready to be worked. You’ll ensure daily status is accurate and communicated to management and other stakeholders.
In addition, you’ll continually work with other teams to improve our process and procedures to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- You have experience leading technical development teams within an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Define and create project plans for projects, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation.
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, and work with team members to oversee all phases of project completion.
- Take ownership of assigned products (scope definition, ability to jump in and iteratively test features, supply team with sense of urgency)
- Work closely with the engineering team to plan and deploy products using the best technical implementation
- Manage multiple projects and details without losing site of the ‘big picture’
- Be self-directed and able to move forward in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work with internal sales & customer service teams to receive feedback, and communicate product direction
- Collaborate with executive and strategy teams to understand business objectives.
- Build and communicate product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Measure impact of Mad Mobile products – formulate and execute against follow-up strategies as needed
- 6+ years’ experience in project management in the technology space
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use numbers and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes; experience with financial modeling and statistics is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Mobile web and app experience on smartphones and tablets a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Certified Product Owner (CPO) preferred
What We Offer
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym