Retail today is all about disruption through digital transformation. Customers are now connected 24/7 through multiple connected devices and unlimited access to information in the digital world, empowering them as smarter shoppers. With these behavioral changes, comes greater customer expectations and a need for retailers to respond to that change if they want to survive the transformation.
Concierge is leading the charge by empowering Associates on the selling floor with the tools and information they need to enrich the customer experience and drive increased sales. Powered by our cloud-based platform, Concierge integrates into our clients’ existing back-end systems to provide a unified view for the associate. This enables them to perform Clienteling, Assisted Selling, Activities, mPOS, and Fulfillment, all in a single mobile or tablet application.
Mad Mobile is looking for a unique individual who can jump in and quickly add value for our product and our customers. Since launching Concierge, Mad Mobile has won five highly-recognized industry awards ranging in Operational Efficiencies to Customer Engagement. The Business Analyst is a key role in the organization, working closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to ensure Concierge requirements are documented and articulated across the team.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand product strategy in order to create and document business and functional requirements
- Elicit product feature requirements using customer/user interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Create industry standard business requirement documentation that will feed into the product development lifecycle
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into software development requirements
- Document and maintain the Product Library including Product definition / usability guides, process flows and detailed requirements
- Travel will be required, no more than 10% annually
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Sciences or equivalent degree and experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in developing industry standard Business Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to take strategic guidance on product direction and convert it into actionable designs and product development
What We Offer
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym