Mad Mobile operates on a foundation built by free-thinking innovators with an unwavering passion for bringing the best products, experiences, and services to millions of users every day. As a recognized leader in the mobile-first retail industry, Mad Mobile understands success is created through talent, hard work and cooperation.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will work on a variety of digital platforms such as phones, tablets, smart mirrors, kiosks (to name a few) and will encounter a wide array of design-thinking challenges. Your designs are enablers to drive direct connection of hundreds of physical products into the digital world.
- Create clear, vivid visualizations and interactive graphical experiences based on our industry leading consumer data insights for brands and retailers
- Deliver high-quality visual designs – from concept to execution across multiple mobile devices/user interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, other experience designers, engineers and business stakeholders
- Collect and consistently leverage design feedback to improve designs and design process
- Commission and employ end-user research and user metrics
- Push your creative limits, challenge established thinking, advocate for users, and discover new ways of approaching a problem
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Prototyping, product/interaction/visual design/prototype through pencil on paper sketching and using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Principle.
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- 4+ years design experience, or proven track record in product design
What We Offer
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym