At Mad Mobile, we put our users first. We operate on a foundation built by free-thinking innovators with an unwavering passion for bringing the best products, experiences, and services to millions of users every day. As a recognized leader in the mobile-first retail industry, Mad Mobile understands success is created through our employees’ talents and hard work. As a Product Manager, you will help us in redefining the retail customer experience through our award-winning solution, Concierge.
In this role you will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative retail solutions at scale. As part of the Product Management team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design experiences that our customers love. You will collaborate with our Engineering, Design and Customer Success teams to gather information and lead features from ideation to delivery. Our Product Managers are encouraged to continue to improve our product, by working closely to gain feedback from users in the field through surveys, user testing and regular collaboration.
- Ownership of the success of the product: The Product Manager should have ownership of the products and features, from inception to delivery and post-launch.
- Gather information: Gather information about their business’s strategic goals, the market’s demands and opportunities, and the technological and financial resources available to them. Regularly meet with customers to understand their pain points and build business cases to solve their problems.
- Set a product vision and define a strategy: Define the strategic direction of the product through the lens of knowledge they’ve gained from the business, the market, and our customers. Come up with solutions and work to design customer experiences that make our users smile.
- Communicate and collaborate: Communicate the strategy to multiple stakeholders, earn buy-in from decision makers and ensure the appropriate teams understand their roles and have the tools they need to execute the strategy. Bridge the technical and business worlds by collaborating with design, engineering, marketing, and support teams.
- Gain feedback and iterate: As new features or products are released, regularly collect feedback from the users in order to help drive and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management, Engineering or strong track record of shaping business strategy
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, self-starter and able to influence others internally and externally
- Experience working on enterprise products
- Experience working in the retail industry
- Product Design experience with a focus on UX design and research
What We Offer:
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym
***Company-paid benefits – Health, Dental, and Vision & matching 401(k) Plan